Please use this page to upload your Seven (7) Application Documents:
Completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship Applications will include the following:
- A completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship application form
- A copy of the most recent transcript or GED equivalent
- Evidence of acceptance or enrollment in a qualifying college, university or trade school.
- A copy of a current state ID, Bill, or proof of residency.
- A recommendation letter from the advocacy, support or charity organization that you are a member of. Or a Completed Volunteer Hour Verification form.
- Letters of Recommendation maximum of 3
- A 1 sided 1-page essay telling us who you are, describing your work/activism in the LGBTIQA community and your higher education goals.
All completed applications must be received no later than September 15th to be considered for funding during the current calendar year. Funding will be disbursed during the United Court of the Pikes Peak Empire Coronation. You may upload multiple files with the select files button at once. Be sure to Add Your Student Name, select each file from your computer, then check the captcha box before you hit the Upload Files Button.