Applicants must meet the qualifications outlined in this document and provide a complete application by the application deadline.
Rainbow Rose Scholarship Applicant Qualifications:
- Applicants must be a resident of Southern Colorado or attending a qualifying High School, Community College, University or Trade School with in Southern Colorado.
- Must have a current GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must be a member or volunteer with an LGBTIQA advocacy, support or charitable organization. Working within or advocating for the LGBTIQA community.
Completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship Applications will include the following:
- A completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship application form
- A copy of the most recent transcript or GED equivalent
- Evidence of acceptance or enrollment in a qualifying college, university or trade school.
- A copy of a current state ID, Bill, or proof of residency.
- A recommendation letter from the advocacy, support or charity organization that you are a member of. Or a Completed Volunteer Hour Verification form.
- Letters of Recommendation maximum of 3
- A 1 sided 1-page essay telling us who you are, describing your work/activism in the LGBTIQA community and your higher education goals.
All completed applications must be received no later than September 15th to be considered for funding during the current calendar year. Funding will be disbursed during the United Court of the Pikes Peak Empire Coronation.
Get Started Today by filling out the following form:
Last updated on