Founded by UCPPE Empress and Emperor 41 Koriandir and Water Xaris the purpose of the Rainbow Rose Scholarship is to assist with funding for eligible youth and adults seeking higher education with an accredited college, university or trade school within Southern Colorado.
Applicants must meet the qualifications outlined in this document and provide a complete application by the application deadline. Completed Application means submitting the following form, and then uploading the required documents.
Rainbow Rose Scholarship Applicant Qualifications:
- Applicants must be a resident of Southern Colorado or attending a qualifying High School, Community College, University or Trade School within Southern Colorado.
- Must have a current GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must be a member or volunteer with an LGBTIQA advocacy, support or charitable organization. Working within or advocating for the LGBTIQA community.
Completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship Applications will include the following:
- A completed Rainbow Rose Scholarship application form (on this page).
- A copy of your most recent transcript or equivalent showing current enrollment and GPA.
- A Copy of a current state ID, Bill, or proof of residency.
- A recommendation letter from the advocacy, support or charity organization that you are a member of. Or a Completed Volunteer Hour Verification form.
- A 1-page biography telling us who you are, describing youth work in the LGBTIQA community and what are your higher education goals.
All completed applications must be received no later than July 31st to be considered for funding during the current calendar year. Funding will be disbursed during the United Court of the Pikes Peak Empire Coronation.
All payments will be paid directly to center of higher education on the recipient’s behalf. Any resulting over payments must be paid directly to Rainbow Rose Scholarship.
Get Started Today by filling out the following form:
Last updated on